Last updated – 13th June 2021
With the ongoing pandemic, this page outlines important information for your appointments.
I follow all of the current guidance to keep you safe. This is what I am doing to keep you safe:
- Space between clients – To avoid congestion between clients I block out an hour after each client. This gives me time to sanitise surfaces, the massage couch, door handles etc; to change all covers and towels, and also thoroughly wash my arms and hands.
- PPE – I wear all of the required PPE, including a visor and face mask. Clients are required to wear a mask when entering the clinic, and during the consultation. During the treatment, your mask may need to be removed during some treatments. I will advise you of the requirements during your consultation.
- For purposes of track and trace, I keep a record of every client I see (which I did before covid too) and I may be required to provide this information to the NHS if requested.
- Clients are required to confirm they have not had covid symptoms/tested positive, been in contact with anyone who has tested positive/had symptoms or are required to self isolate.
- If you have had the vaccine within the past 48 hours, please make me aware. If you feel unwell it may be better to postpone your treatment until a later date, as your body is dealing with the vaccine.